Guest house in Ichikawa/Funabashi, Chiba - Tokyo Happy House !!!

Contact Us!!!
090-1437-5417 (Kengo)


Q: Is it possible to reserve a room? How about from abroad?

A: You can reserve a room by giving us a deposit of 30,000 yen. This can be done either in person, through Paypal, or through a bank transfer.

Q: What if I cancel my reservation?

A : If you cancel within 3 days of having sent the deposit, we will give you a full refund. After that, we reserve the right to keep it, depending on whether we are able to quickly fill the room up.

Q: I am going to move in on May 20th. Do I still have to pay for the whole month?

A : No. All partial months are pro-rated. In this case, if the room plus utilities were priced at 60,000 yen/month, you would have to pay for 11 days for a total of 22,000 yen.

Q: I am a smoker. Can I move in?

A : Yes. But we do not allow any smoking in the house. Please use a smoking area outside of the houses.

Q: Is there a curfew?

A : There is no curfew, but we do expect you to respect those who may be sleeping, especially after 10pm.

Q: Is there a telephone?

A : We are sorry, but there are no common phones in the houses. Tenants usually have their own cellular phones.

Q: What documents do I need to move in?

A : We will need a copy of either your passport or your foreign resident's card. Student or company ID as additional information is a big plus!

Q: I am Japanese. Can I move in?

A : All nationalities are welcome, but in our guesthouses, we give preference to those who speak English. You do not need to be a native speaker, however.

Q: When is rent due?

A : Rent payments are due on the 25th of the month prior to that for which rent is due.

▲ Go to Top